We have a winner of the Byrnes Family 2010 Positive Attitude award. The winner scored high on several criterion including:
• Takes initiative to completes chores and does so with good cheer.
• Never holds a grudge.
• Celebrates every member of the family every day.
• Most upbeat, most consistently.
• Always up for a walk or car trip.
• Most beloved by neighbors.
• Greets every visitor with unbridled enthusiasm.
• Most likely to snuggle with others on the couch while watching t.v.
* While he lost points for sometimes rolling in his own feces, he had enough of a cushion to still win going away.