1. Nearly all middle school teachers are highly stressed.
“The largest group, 66%, reported high stress and high coping. Nearly one-third of the participants, 28%, reported high stress and low coping. Only 6% of middle school teachers reported low levels of stress and high coping ability.”
2. Eleven minutes: A call from Kobe Bryant. Jayson Reynolds is an exceptional young adult author.
3. The killer(s) on the road: reducing your risk of automotive death.
“If I die in the next 10 years, the most probable ‘murder weapon’ is my vehicle or another vehicle on the road.”
4. All children are gifted—just in different ways.
“I’m sorry, but no school board, no group of parents has the right to label one homogeneous group of children ‘gifted’ based on the criteria established by the parents of those children and then consign the rest of the students to programs for the ‘not gifted’. That’s what happens.”
5. Can this one super-prospect revive the greatest dynasty in sports?
“She’s as good as anybody I’ve seen with the ball in her hands.”