1. Bet you can’t guess the top global health story of 2020.
2. Bet you can’t guess the ‘secret’ to longevity.
3. Bluetits and Bluebells: Essex’s open water swimmers – a photo essay. Remember, I don’t write the headlines, I just share them.
4. It’s not that hard to buy nothing. After reading the top comments, a suggestion. Dear wealthy people, advertise your minimalism at your own risk. The non-wealthy are (still) not having it.
5. The future of electric cars. This really good ‘free’ advice proves you don’t always get what you pay for.
Bluetits I get, but shouldn’t Bluebells be Blueballs?
I agree with much of what this guy has to say except about the proliferation or lack thereof of charging stations for electric cars. What he failed to mention is the ability to charge at home—that is a real plus for BEVs over ICE vehicles.