- It is time to end the debate over school reopening.
- The autonomous vehicle industry has promised too much for too long, and has delivered too little.
- The Gates divorce is more than just tabloid fodder. A substantive alternative to my conjecture.
- Madly in love social influencers divorce. A quintessential fable for our times.
- What are no-vaxxers thinking? Excellent.
- Our pathetic herd immunity failure. A devastating right hook (pun intended) to Republicans from one of their own.
- You’re officially old if. . .
Melinda can’t take it anymore.
Instead of making his own lattes, Bill drives through Starbucks every damn day. Instead of walking public golf courses, he rents carts at private country clubs. Instead of parking his own car at those clubs, he uses valets. Instead of buying pre-owned cars that use regular gas, he buys new ones that require premium. Instead of investing in low cost index funds, he invests in expensive, actively managed mutual funds. Instead of making dinner at home, he frequents a diverse rotation of restaurants. Instead of having his bond funds in tax-free accounts, he has them in taxable ones. Instead of buying groceries in bulk at Costco, he makes repeated trips to Whole Foods. Instead of lifting and running with the boys, he uses a personal trainer. Instead of checking books out from the library, he buys hardbacks. Instead of mowing the lawn, he uses a “landscape service”.
It’s enough to drive any woman crazy.