There will be a quiz on Monday.
- The chaos of urban school reform.
- Life-long learners versus life-long test takers.
- Grade anxiety and felony burglary at the University of Kentucky. What do you propose as punishment?
- Can science help marathoners break the 2-hour limit? Truly excellent breakdown. Fav sentence, “Basically, in the marathon, there are a lot more pipes that can burst than, say, in a mile or a 5K.” The attempt is in Italy Saturday morning at 5:45a, tonight at 8:45p PDT, 11:45p, EDT. I do not expect to see a sub two hour marathon in my lifetime; however, I do hope to break two hours in my first stand-alone 10k in ages tomorrow morn.
- The real reason Clinton lost. Prediction: Alison will disagree. Vehemently.