1. Australia gone mad. My steer is bigger than yours. Dig picture #4 .
2. Believe it or not. Flannel shirt, made in America. I’ve never seen a more positive response to any article in the New York Times ever.
3. Why are students ditching the history major? Short answer, low perceived ROI. This conclusion is promising, but too vague.
“We really have to adapt and change what we’re doing and how we teach. And that’s going to come naturally. It can’t not happen.”
4. With a nod towards history, How Did ISIS Really Emerge?
5. The Good Wife rightly complains that I don’t communicate what I want for Xmas. Just one of my endearing qualities. Sometimes though, I drop hints about pressing needs.