Young children will wonder. Maureen Dowd’s answer:
“He draped his autocratic behavior in the American flag. Surrounded by Lincoln, Washington, Jefferson, F.D.R., M.L.K. and monuments to our war dead, this coward whipped up a horde of conspiracists, white supremacists, neo-Nazis and gullible acolytes to try to steal an election for him. He said he would march to the Capitol with them, but he didn’t, of course. He watched his insurrection on TV, like the bum that he is.”
1. What it’s actually like to be on House Hunters.
“My story will possibly burst your bubble about the show. If this is not something you want, stop reading now.”
2. On last day with kids, special ed teachers says they’re a gift.
She’s been a gift to that community.
3. New research shows how teachers are the key to boosting student attendance.
“The study doesn’t tell us what, exactly, those attendance-boosting teachers are doing that’s working.” What?!
4. Your professional decline is coming (much) sooner than you think.
Particularly relevant given the first Demo debates.
5. How to fight neo-Nazis.
6. Where are they now? Yao Ming.
I love myself some Yao Ming. He wants to be anonymous. Check the first picture. Uphill battle.