- Grown ass adults with policy differences. What a refreshing contrast from the 2016 Republican circus of personal attacks all instigated by one particular buffoon.
- The two smartest people in the room. . . Sanders and Klobuchar.
- Best performances by third tier candidates—Castro and Booker.
- Braggart Governor Award—Jay Inslee of Washington State. “I was the first Governor. . . ” Please, why don’t you give the state representatives, their staffers, and their constituents some credit. And you may want to reconsider bragging about championing reproductive rights.
- Thank you for coming. Don’t call us, we’ll call you. . . Tulsi, John, Bill, Tim, Beto, Jay.
- I should have paid A LOT more attention in Spanish 1 and 2.
- First wave of moderators “A”, second “C+” [Maddow “A” + Todd “D”]. Not sure what was worse, Todd’s color commentating or his hair.
- Technical difficulties, much ado about nothing. Probably can be traced back to an overweight Russian in his bedroom.
In related news, Klobuchar’s “all foam, no beer” quip has a Texan equivalent, “all hat, no cattle”. As a proud Pacific Northwesterner, I want in on that action. Which do you prefer?
- all cup, no coffee
- all river, no salmon
- all clouds, no rain