- I’m far from a Presidential historian, but I can’t help but wonder, has there ever been a more dramatic change in governing assumptions and policies than we are witnessing right now?
- After their amazing comeback victory over Sparty last night, is UCLA the prohibitive favorite to win the NCAA championship?
- Speaking of the NCAA tourney, is my contingent of the PAC-12 teams plus Gonzaga plus Oklahoma State going to overwhelm Richie’s ACC teams for yet another t-shirt victory?
- How many t-shirts does one need?
- Chuck is proposing a 30% rebate on electric bikes. Can I get a shop to throw a cheap battery on my next bike, and then immediately take it off, for 30% savings? And still get into heaven?
- In the (dis)United States, how long until the ‘rona vax supply outstrips demand?
- Why doesn’t Trudeau want my money?
- When is Trudeau going to shave?
- How do young adults find romantic partners these days?
- What should I make for dinner?
Because our politics is now a soulless, zero-sum game.
Before I decide, I’d like to know exactly how much time Trump and Biden spent in their respective labs.